Sunday, September 23, 2012

Why I'm Doing This...

I've been struggling with Candida for several years now and I'm determined to get rid of it once and for all and get my life back.  Like many others with this issue I have tried a million different things, some of which helped and some of which did nothing but none of which have truly solved the problem up to this point.

I decided to start this blog for many reasons.  I hope it will be a good way to track my progress.  I also think it will be a great way to vent and share my story with others.  I hope it will help others or at least let them know their not alone.  It's hard to really talk about all this to family and friends.  They don't really understand how I feel and they haven't done the research so most of the time they look at me like I'm crazy.  I figure at the very least writing this blog will be therapeutic even if no one else ever reads it.  
So here I go...


No comments:

Post a Comment