Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Candida Yeast Answer

I've decided to try The Candida Yeast Answer program from the Candida Wellness Center in Provo, Utah.  I first heard about this program while sitting in the waiting room of my Naturopathic Doctor about a year ago.   I was chatting with another patient who claimed that after many other failed treatments this was what finally worked for her.  She warned me it was an intense and expensive program but worth looking into if other treatments did not work for me.  She felt finally being Candida free was worth the cost.  I googled their website when I got home from my appointment, took one look at the price and forgot about it.  But here I am one year and many failed treatments later.

I read their entire website and downloaded the online booklet.  I also took their Candida Questionaire.  My score was 118 which put me in the range of a having a "serious condition of Candida" on their scale.  I decided to order a two month supply of the Biotic Silver, Candicyn, Defend and both probiotics in order to receive the 10% discount.  It was still over $1000.  I know your probably thinking I'm either completely crazy or incredibly wealthy.  I assure you I'm not wealthy but maybe a little crazy and desperate to be healthy again.  To be sure their was and still is a part of me that is scared it won't work and I've just flushed hard earned money down the toilet.  But based on my research and speaking with the people that work at the center I feel like this is the best option for me right now.

I began their "Basic Accomplishing Program" on September  17th, so today is officially the one week mark.  I started with the recommended beginning dose and remained on that for the first three days.  I plan to increase the dose every three days until I get to the recommended maximum dosage as long as the die-off remains manageable.  If all goes as planned it will take about 30 days to get to the maximum dose.  I've also changed my diet which I will detail in a future post.

Results so far...

I've had some die-off symptoms including mild headaches, feelings of low blood sugar and weakness, achy joints, irritability and feeling overall icky for brief periods.  But so far it's been manageable and not anything worse than what the Candida itself has caused.  On a positive note, not to over share, but my vaginal yeast infection seems to be clearing up.  We'll see what happens once I ovulate as that's when it always gets worse but so far I'm encouraged.  This has been one of my more aggravating and frustrating symptoms.


 *Please note that I am not being paid or receiving free product from the Candida Wellness Center.  The above statements are based on my personal experiences and opinions.  Whether or not it works for me does not mean it will or will not work for you.  You should consult your Health Care Professional before beginning any treatment program or supplement.  I am not a doctor nor claim any medical expertise.

3 comments:

  1. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. keto diet for weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! forskolin online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. diagnose acute exacerbation of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease

    ReplyDelete