Saturday, October 13, 2012

Week Four Update

Wow, I actually can't believe I've already been on the Candida Yeast Answer program for a month now. The first two week were a rough, but after hitting the two week mark things seem to have taken a turn for the better. I've definitely been noticeably less itchy. I also just have a general sense of feeling better, stronger and having more energy.

I did take a four day vacation. While on vacation my diet wasn't so great and I wasn't juicing. I noticed a difference in my energy levels on the days I didn't juice. I missed the boost of energy I get right after drinking a juice.

It's all but impossible to follow an anti-candida diet when you have to eat out every meal. I did the best I could and as soon as I returned I went back to my diet. I did take the Candicyn, Defend and probiotics as usual while I was gone but I wasn't able to take the Biotic Silver. So when I got back I actually upped the Biotic Silver dose to treat a cold I caught, probably from the airplane. I'll cover that further in my next post as I was very impressed.

I am not up to the full dose of the supplements on the program yet. I had to slow down a little due to die-off in the first couple of weeks. I should be at the full dose by the end of week five if all continues to go well.

* I am not a medical professional and claim no medical expertise. You should always consult your healthcare professional before beginning any diet or treatment program.

1 comment:

  1. It seems like you fell off the map after this post. Are you still blogging? How are you coming along these days? I'm starting a similar journey and would like to see if there's hope.

    ReplyDelete